Bad Experience with Haus of Adams
Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer.First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website .
This time was an absolute a NIGHTMARE. I should end there, but can't. We hired Frances of Haus of Adams to revamp our website and asked her if she knew how to use PageCloud Platform. She said the learning curb should be short.
Days turned into weeks and she came back asking if she could go back to our old platform on Squarespace. Since we'd lost so much time we agreed to stay on Square. Each day I tracked the progress and saw approximately 20 of the work required being done, some days 0. Each time I checked in I would send her a comment.
Time was ticking she missed our first, second and third deadlines, having us at meeting going to the website (BASED ON HER I WON'T LET YOU DOWN PROMISES) just to find serious errors. 2 whole pages of last years information, which was clearly visible 2015 "locations" and 2015 Submissions. In her haste she pulled other pages that were dormant and just stuck them in to look finished. Finally the last meeting, I discovered that she'd made the pages LIVE without notice to us.
We looked unprofessional and lost 2 sponsors to say the least and received 147 messages that the site was wrong. After going live, she said I'll keep you posted. I changed the password the same night, corrected the pages and waited one full week and reached out. "Hey I thought you were supposed to keep us posted." I then proceeded to tell her what she'd done.
Oh you changed the password...YEAH, WE CHANGED THE PASSWORD 1 week ago. You'd known that if you were actively working on our project. Finally, we asked for a refund because she did not do anything acceptable, nor meet any deadlines, nor was aware that she'd made serious mistakes that put our business in jeopardy. It's been 2 weeks and she has not replied back, nor refunded our money.
What she did do is tell me a littnany of excuses about her apt being repaired and it going beyond time, and this and that. Simply put, not your clients problem. And finally if you are over your head, say so, communicate with your client, offer them options....DO NOT LEAVE THEM HANGING. I am extremely disappointed with Frances, because I believed we had a working relationship, having done work for me from Fiverr, then our Mailchimp, to our other website.
THIS TIME, SHE DROPPED THE BALL AND TUCKED HER HEAD BENEATH HER *** AND DISAPPEARED.S A D D D D D D D to say the least Unprofessional to say the most.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Would not refund
- Stopped communicating
- Published website with 2 pages of bad info
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Haus Of Adams Website Design
- Review category
- Web design
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The guy was supposed to do website related work for me and never followed through...I paid him, and then he quit doing anything and wouldn't give my money back. I'm..."
- "The company has charged Rs 2000/- around 3 years ago for making website through Mr,Kunal Chabra but till date no website has been created.the picuure of bill having kunal signature..."
- "My adds were always in column alphabetical listing (C), which I was usually close to the top and supplemented my add with bold and or larger 1HS to 2HS ads..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."
- "I RECENTY HAD MY JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE IN FOR SERVICE AT BAYRIDGE CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE RAM IN BROOKLYN AT 8635 18 AVE.I HAD AN APPOINTMENT GOT THE CAR THERE ON..."
- "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..."