Bought Westinghouse fridge model number WRM4300WBR (white) 430L for $2,249.00 in October 2008.Late 2012 saw liner was cracked at bottom of fridge.
Harvey Norman got photo's taken by a local service agent and then offered replacement free of charge.
Had replacement for about 5 weeks and noticed liner was cracked in same area as original fridge!Harvey Norman again agreed to replace but with a different brand at our insistence(and also replace side by side matching freezer bought for $2,387.00 in September 2011) but NO APOLOGY, much less explanation, from Electrolux for their defective fridges.
New Zealand consumers beware!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I purchased this Swagtron Swagway X2 on December 6th, 2016 because of the $199 sale... it's used and damaged..."
- "I had been purchasing a Redmi Note 3 from ezbuy Malaysia (65daigou); placing the order on 3rd Aug 2016 and receive the phone on 13rd Aug 2016. Upon the reception..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "A warning to the global boating community. Scam motors and being sold by Greg Slayton from www.oceanmarineengines.com. He formally traded as deltaperformancemarine.com. The motors look beautiful online but..."
- "First time in my life I bought a pair of Black converse shoes, which were not cheap at all and also it's good quality of shoes. But in 3 or..."
- "In brief - 1. I hired and returned an undamaged vehicle to Thrifty Car Rentals. 2. I photographed the vehicle thoroughly upon its return as evidence. 3. More than 2 days after..."