GARRY LYNN HART dba Hartco RACKS UP COMPLAINTS
Garry Lynn Hart asked me to help him create libelous statements about Intellcom and The Lawless Family because they filed a complaint.
I learned the complaint is legitimate and refused to help him.
Furthermore, I observed Gary Lynn Hart’s employees at work. Through their own admission concede they lack the skill and training for the job.
Many have medical and mental conditions that jeopardize their safety, safety of others, and their workmanship.
Often times they accept meager wages because of their conditions and hardships. Some of them sleep on the sidewalks on Hartland Mansion property – Las Vegas, Nevada. They’ve expressed that they are fearful of reprisal from Garry Lynn Hart.
As an example, Garry Lynn Hart flashes a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police honorary badge to intimidate others.
I challenge Garry Lynn Hart - dba Hartco, Hartco Industries, Hartco Design Builders, Hartco Electric, Hartco Construction, Hartland Mansion, Cafe' 525 | NV license 0036126 |CA license 772563 – to provide evidence contrary to this citing; resolve complaints professionally and ethically. (Don’t use Mark Hopper to do your internet dirty work).
Read what others are saying at HartcoHell on Wordpress, Hartco on Scambook and CraigsList Las Vegas.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hartco Design Builders
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "3/4/2015First and for most - if you get these filters pay with a credit card or open their credit card. When you have issues and want them off your house..."
- "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."