Garry Lynn Hart asked me to help him create libelous statements about Intellcom and The Lawless Family because they filed a complaint.

I learned the complaint is legitimate and refused to help him.

Furthermore, I observed Gary Lynn Hart’s employees at work. Through their own admission concede they lack the skill and training for the job.

Many have medical and mental conditions that jeopardize their safety, safety of others, and their workmanship.

Often times they accept meager wages because of their conditions and hardships. Some of them sleep on the sidewalks on Hartland Mansion property – Las Vegas, Nevada. They’ve expressed that they are fearful of reprisal from Garry Lynn Hart.

As an example, Garry Lynn Hart flashes a Las Vegas Metropolitan Police honorary badge to intimidate others.

I challenge Garry Lynn Hart - dba Hartco, Hartco Industries, Hartco Design Builders, Hartco Electric, Hartco Construction, Hartland Mansion, Cafe' 525 | NV license 0036126 |CA license 772563 – to provide evidence contrary to this citing; resolve complaints professionally and ethically. (Don’t use Mark Hopper to do your internet dirty work).

Read what others are saying at HartcoHell on Wordpress, Hartco on Scambook and CraigsList Las Vegas.

Review about: Hartco Design Builders.

Review #432014 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hartco?

Submit review

Comments

warwitch

I've worked with Garry Hart for years and he has always paid me in full and in cash on time. He also did a remodel on a home for a client of mine and did a great job on time.

Mark H :)