I was going to purchase a truck at Hart Nissan of Mechanicsville Virginia.

I picked out a truck I really wanted.

The sales manager Travis promised me a guaranteed amount on my trade in and my payment would even be less than what I am currently paying now. Wow what great service and promises.

He wanted to pull my credit so he could get to work and get me into my new truck.

I was able to keep the truck over the weekend and really appreciated the truck and the excitement of waiting until Monday to get all of the paperwork done signed and take the truck home permanently.

Monday comes the offer on my trade is $15,000 less than what was guaranteed and promised.

The $65,000 truck now became an $83,000 truck.

What ??

This dealership and their management team are a bunch of liars and dishonest crooks.

I would have never even tried to go forward with this purchase if everything would have been upfront and honest.

Now my credit has been pulled for no reason and lowering my credit score and this inquiry stays on my credit file for 2 years.

Don't believe anything from this dealership or the management team.

Get everything up front in writing before going forward or you will end up in the same situation as I am in now. Screwed OVER.

User's recommendation: Get everything in writing first do not take their word on anything concerning trades or purchasing a vehicle.

Location: Takoma Park, Maryland