Jacksonville, Florida

Had been using a Gillette fusion but decided to try Harry's because the cost of replacement blades is much less expensive but on the very first time using a Harry's razor, which has a "false" pivot ...only bends and dug into my scalp ...

Related: Harrys - Harry's blades are not good. Getting a close shave means cutting your face off.

been shaving for over 50 yrs so am not a novice ... ended up with a nasty injury and have been ignored and lied to by the company for several days now ...

will never use their razor again ...ever.

Review about: Harrys Blade.

I didn't like: Deceptive marketing, Being lied to, Being ignored, Poor product design.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Harrys Razor
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1500
Preferred solution provide payment for my injury, pain, and permanent scar on my scalp.

Had an Experience with Harrys?

Comments

Flushing, New York, United States #1265780

Has anyone thought about attempting to file a class action lawsuit against this company? I had a similar experience on my face from a Harrys razor. Scarring is permanent.

Surrey, British Columbia, Canada #1221580

I had similar experience using Harry's .More to that - Harry's refused to acknowledge and asked me to "read the purchase terms " which actually state user has no right to go after Harry's for any injury etc.

You can read the entire fine print on their website around the time when you are about to make the payment.

But this script is neither obivous nor hidden.Its just something many people will not bother to go through and consider it as part of "normal sale purchase disclosure " which it IS NOT.

Macedonia, Ohio, United States #1193753

That looks exactly like my head.I am so mad about it I am driving my wife crazy.

Back the expensive razors.At least I won't need a plastic surgeon

Huntington Station, New York, United States #1189846

Had an identical experience.Shaved a dime sized piece of my scalp off today.

Not sure how bad it will scar.Emailed the company tonight and will see if they respond.