I used Harry's blade to shave the head and followed exactly step by step process as on Harry's website. The result was horrifying . More than that it was the response from Harry's stating they are not responsible for any such incidents.

Harry's website has a disclosure fine print that actually forces the buyer to agree to the "terms of purchase which takes away buyer's right to claim for any damages " . Please do read those if you intend to still go for a cheap replica of other proven and tested shaving options.

I still have the mark on my head after 3 months of the incident. And most disturbing part of this ordeal is :

1. Harry's refused to accept any responsibility

2. When informed that ther mark is still there - their reply was - the product is found to be free of any defects.

I am eagerly looking for users who have used Harry's and as a result got injured. Please contact me if you are one of us or knows someone who has gone through this painful experience . I can be reached at : noharrys@gmail.com

Review about: Harrys Blade.

I didn't like: Blades or the service, Being lied to, Deceptive marketing, Poor product design, Blades cause injury.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Harrys Razor
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Harrys?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.