Update added by user Sep 09, 2011
Original review posted by user Sep 09, 2011
Sent measurements per their specifications. The jeans I got were 1/2" to 3" off in many areas. Multiple emails to them regarding the problem get boilerplate responses or "We didn't get your previous email due to technical difficulties, please resend. We await your prompt response." Also, they charged me more than what my invoice shows, including some fee CBC fee.
False advertising on website states: Get Tailor Made Jeans As Per Your Specifications Starting at $49, Customize your measurements as below. We make them to fit your needs, your measurements, your special requirements. All our garments are hand cut and individually sewn, as a testimony with hand made products they may sometimes differ slightly with the measurements submitted, however as we check each product individually the difference will not be much.
Company finally answered asked me for measurements where they were wrong (which I did in 3 previous emails), they told me they sent the right size, to look at the writing on the inside of the jeans and that jeans will stretch! How absurd is that...I can't even zip them shut. I also have photos with a measuring tape showing they are liars.
Here is part of email they sent, stating the size I ordered for waist...take a look at what it actually came in as. I can't close the zipper, certainly won't get them to stretch almost 3" more!
"We rechecked our Cutting report and find that:-
1. The waist measurement you have given is 28 inches and our designers have made it 28.5 inches.You can see on the reverse side the waist measurements it is infact cut more than what the waist you have given. You can measure the waist again from the button to the button eye hole stretching it fully.The jeans will become more loose as you wear them.
2. The Front Rise measurement you have given is 10 inches and our designers have made it accordingly. You have ordered stretch jeans, they stretch when you wear. All stretch jeans are made this way. Let us know where are we wrong in following your Measurements."
And of course they go by paperwork, I have the actual finished, incorrect product and their "report" that says the jean waist is 27" (still wrong!)
Despite photographic evidence to wrong on their part, they ignore emails, don't admit they're wrong. Therefore I'm filing a complaint with the high court in India, their ISP and local police department.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Custom Jeans
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "So back in October 23 2012 i got into this website because i was sure it would be safe because it has a YOUTUBE channel "HRH COLLECTION", oh well silly..."
- "They are the worst company i have ever dealt with. I ordered beautiful flowers for my niece and what she received was horrible. It looked lime they stopped at a..."
- "i purchase my recliner in 1/2014 @ Sanford FL store. One recliner i bought off the floor as is.No problem with that one .The other three had to be made..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "After landing in Beijing we met our tour guide Frank Wang and 11 days he took care of us. Frank is knowledgeable and organized, he gave us lots of information..."
- "The advertise they put in the flyer this week is 2/7 or shampoo tresseme -2 if you buy 2 ok so far ok hear is the big problems 2/7 -2..."