Homewood, Illinois

I William Hughes, a regular Harry and David Customer signed up again to send Vivian Otteman fruit each month. For the first money I purchased an extra gift box. As you can see in her message back to me, the pears did not meet your usual standards.

Original Message-----

From: Vivian Otteman

To: 'William Hughes'

Sent: Thu, Jun 2, 2016 8:47 am

Subject: From Viv - about the gift box from Harry and David

Think you should know that 3 of the 4 pears are rotten…this is the first time this has happened. Maybe you can let them know…it’s up to you.

Also in the box,- popcorn, german chocolate brownies, nuts, and lemon crème shortbreads….beautifully presented – it was lovely – the picture didn’t do it justice.

I’ve eaten one German chocolate brownie – that is all – but I am salivating as I write this.

Off to PEO for most of the day.

Luv,

viv

I liked: Customer service.

I didn't like: Rotten fruit.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $10
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Harry And David?

Submit review

Comments

William, I think both you and Vivian are adorable.I hope Harry and David makes this right.

You posted this on a general Internet site.I suggest you call Harry and David.