Harley Davidson Sales Representative Review from Shawnee, Kansas

22 of 329 Harley Davidson reviews

The clowns at Rawhide Harley Davidson in Olathe, KS only want to give me 65% of what I paid for a BRAND NEW 2016 Fat Bob FXDF just 2 months ago!!!!!!!!I'll spend the rest of my life letting EVERYONE I ever meet know how they screw their customers over like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I discovered that I am unable to ride due to some serious spinal issues and I tried to trade the bike in, MY ONLY VEHICLE, in on a used car. The car dealer contacted Rawhide to work out the deal, but Rawhide doesn't care about their previous customers or treating people with dignity and respect after the deal is made and offered to buy it back for 65% of what I paid for it. Harley's don't depreciate in value THAT quickly, but they don't give a you-know-what!!!

Stay Away!!!!Go to Gail's or Worth before ever even considering Rawhide Harley-Davidson, please!!!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fat Bob
Review category
Boats and Bikes
review #883704

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Harley Davidson? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 329 Harley Davidson reviews
Brahma

Jul 20, 2016 #1187462 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

Serious spinal issues? You thought you could ride a 800 pound motorcycle? You seem like a real whiner. Get something more appropriate. Values go down. Especially the first year. You could have bought a cheap honda to see if your serious spinal issue would handle it. You sir are a chump. Are you still wearing your harley t-shirts? Again you sir are a chump. Brahma

2 4 Reply

Dec 26, 2016 #1260984

You couldn't catch me on your toy.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Harley Davidson.
Filing a new complaint about
×