One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the first two.The problem is, I received four more books on the same exact day and now I'm stuck with a bill for $25.
They would gladly accept the books back, but only if I paid thirteen dollars in shipping to get them back to them. What a joke.
I am never going to buy a book published by Harlequin again, and I would advise anyone to do the same.It's time companies know they are at the mercy of the consumer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "I am selling thousands of books per month. and up to 20-30 a day. I took pictures and called about it to report my earnings, and the person on the phone..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I bought a rotisserie chicken today and when I got home it turned out to be burnt on the outside and way undercooked on the inside. The chicken was yellow..."
- "I bought a gronk monster for 1 i wanted to try it for 2 new england my team i f**ks with gronk but i opened the drink took a sip..."
- "I just signed up to do a trial membership to sell a couple items and to see if I would like this site. Just to clarify, it was a FREE..."