Harlequin Reader Service Scam
One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the first two.The problem is, I received four more books on the same exact day and now I'm stuck with a bill for $25.
They would gladly accept the books back, but only if I paid thirteen dollars in shipping to get them back to them. What a joke.
I am never going to buy a book published by Harlequin again, and I would advise anyone to do the same.It's time companies know they are at the mercy of the consumer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "Yes , I went for the entire package over 3 thousand. And spent another 3 thousand to have my books printed in order to sell them myself.However, I have discovered..."
- "My sister & I sent a picture of our dad leaving the USS Latimer in August of 1945, just after Japan had surrendered. They had seen heavy battle in the..."
- "I bought a rotisserie chicken today and when I got home it turned out to be burnt on the outside and way undercooked on the inside. The chicken was yellow..."
- "I just signed up to do a trial membership to sell a couple items and to see if I would like this site. Just to clarify, it was a FREE..."
- "I bought a Victoria Secret blanket from a girl named ac96 and She tried to make a lie up and won't refund my money, I want every fine back on..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."