Gainesville, Georgia

One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the first two.The problem is, I received four more books on the same exact day and now I'm stuck with a bill for $25.

They would gladly accept the books back, but only if I paid thirteen dollars in shipping to get them back to them. What a joke.

I am never going to buy a book published by Harlequin again, and I would advise anyone to do the same.It's time companies know they are at the mercy of the consumer.

Review about: Book.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Harlequin?

Comments

Kelli

The same thing has happened to me and they are sending multiple letters that say "Pay in full to avert Future action". This will go to collections! How should this be successfully and quickly handled to avoid paying something I did not order?

Gheens, Louisiana, United States #1237768

Thank you!I learned the same too.

I had two free books one month, and then they charged after.I am never doing that again.

Saint Louis, Missouri, United States #1191466

If you ever get paperback copies of series books in the mail and you don't want them.All you have to do is not open them and write "RETURN TO SENDER" on the front of the package.

Put it in the mail and it won't cost anything.Then you can still CANCEL your membership or return any future shipments as long as they are "UNOPENED".

I just got the same. Mad as h*LL. wILL FIGHT THIS!!!!!