Harlequin Reader Service Scam
One day I got two "free" books in the mail, and I could cancel receiving books I would have to pay for in the future if I didn't like the first two.The problem is, I received four more books on the same exact day and now I'm stuck with a bill for $25.
They would gladly accept the books back, but only if I paid thirteen dollars in shipping to get them back to them. What a joke.
I am never going to buy a book published by Harlequin again, and I would advise anyone to do the same.It's time companies know they are at the mercy of the consumer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Ok the results are in. Hopefully not the final result but nevertheless I received $308 of a $1080 refund. Besides having to change names in my book and show proof..."
- "I ordered 2 magazines for a gift in December. I typed in delivery address incorrectly and I have been trying to correct since then. No link when address change..."
- "The put it on their site. I attached it here for you too. They told me it takes them a few months after the contest closes to complete their judging..."
- "I just signed up to do a trial membership to sell a couple items and to see if I would like this site. Just to clarify, it was a FREE..."
- "I bought a rotisserie chicken today and when I got home it turned out to be burnt on the outside and way undercooked on the inside. The chicken was yellow..."
- "Hi. I don't think this is a complaint. I just wanted to share my recent experience finding a nice used Jeep Wrangler. I had visited a few of the after..."
- "well i,m disable an i was post to get a raise on my social security an my ssi but all i got was a Dollar an a penny raise so..."
- "...This company lied and said they attempted to deliver a package at 8:04 pm at night to a business..."