Hardees - Photo of Frisco Breakfast Sandwish on menu an outright LIE.

4 of 241 Hardees reviews

Every Frisco Breakfast Sandwish I have been getting at Hardee's for the past several months now looks NOTHING like the one on the menu.The last time I ordered a Frisco from this Hardee's I got my money back.

This time, I took my camera with me. As you can see, their Frisco Breakfast Sandwich their customers PAY FOR looks nothing like the one on their menu! There were only a couple of pieces of ham on my Frisco whereas the one on the menu has lots of ham! How is this even legal?

How can they treat their customers like this and stay in business? It's not like they gave me the sandwhich!

I PAID $3.49 for it!It's ALL BREAD!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Frisco Breakfast Sandwish
Review category
Fast Food
review #1003502

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hardees? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 241 Hardees reviews
offconsumerpissed

Feb 17 #1290003

"Every Frisco Breakfast Sandwish I have been getting at Hardee's for the past several months now looks NOTHING like the one on the menu"
Whe....where do people like you come from? You've been getting a sandwich that you are unsatisfied with for MONTHS now?!? How does that make any sense? I think I see the discrepancy though. Hardees offers a sandwich and you've been getting a "sandwish."

2 1 Reply
LadyScot

Feb 09 #1284245 Naples, Florida, United States

What is it with people who think their food will look like the menu picture? I wonder if YOU can make YOUR food look like the pictures?

4 6 Reply
MakeMyDay2016

Feb 08 #1283468 Fullerton, California, United States

Nice try you liar but I do see some cheese on the bread as well as ham. It may not be as advertized but by your saying you got "all bread" you are lying. Guess your parents did not teach you any better, or perhaps you did not obtain their permission before making this post. How do I know that you are young? Well for starters you do not know that this is how advertising works. Almost all companies make food look better than it appears. If you asked your parents permission before posting they could have told you this.

5 5 Reply

Feb 13 #1286218

Have you developed Alzheimers, on top of your other mental illnesses? You posted this drivel twice.

4 1 Reply

Feb 08 #1283466

Why do you keep going back?

7 2 Reply

Feb 08 #1283455

5 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.