Threatened with Jail by Edward Parkes OF Harcus Sinclair
Update added by user Jan 01, 2016
The matter with Edward Parkes is in the process of being resolved.
It has been explained to Mr Parkes why his behaviour is morally unacceptable and offensive - and why I would not accept anyone violating the sacred sanctuary of my - or my partners space.
Mr Parkes has been the cause of much upset to my partner which I will no longer tolerate. Of course, he is also involved in the unethical interests of an unethical company which is the more serious matter.
Mr Parkes has been told about the importance of being truthful and honest in business and legal dealings.
He is being looked into by the Solicitors Regulation Authority for potential concerns around subornation of perjury.
As with any bully - whether working as a stand-alone or upon instruction by another - the way to deal with it is firmly yet fairly - to expose the behaviour, to forgive oneself for attracting it and to firmly reaffirm ones sovereignty.
Edward Parkes now knows that interfering with the work and wellbeing of a Spiritual Master is apt to cause unpleasantness and dispute, simply because that which is not ethical and pure becomes manifest for healing.The postings about Mr Parkes here will be removed by myself in due course as an act of goodwill - now that Mr Parkes appears to have learned his lesson.
Original review posted by user Dec 26, 2015
Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA).
I say unethical for the first duty of any lawyer or law firm is to the Truth (and to the Court). Self-interest is second. In my experience, Harcus Sinclair have turned a blind eye to ethics in favour of helping their client Power Places Tours to get away with some very serious abuses of consumers and whistleblowers.
A lawyer or law firm that turns a blind eye to ethics abuses - is by definition unethical and on the wrong side of morality.
I am Free Spirit - and I am the authority on matters of ethics. Mr Parkes has 'been a party' to assisting Power Places Tours, a company who regularly and mercilessly sues customers who speak up (after being ripped off or threatened by them).
Even worse, Mr Parkes has assisted Power Places Tours to try and falsely frame me for blackmail and extortion as well as signing off lies and gross distortions of truth in a UK High Court Filing. In addition, Mr Parkes is associated with a barrister called David Hirst who has been most abusive and threatening toward me (and who has also violated several ethical codes with regard to civil litigation).
I say 'threats' in my review title as Mr Parkes has threatened me with serious consequences (including an application for costs, freezing orders and substantial damages) if I do not commit the act of perjury in a notary office.
Mr Parkes knew that taking on the case was wrong and that there were some very serious ethical and moral contentions about it, given that Power Places Tours have been implicated by many other people in serious wrongdoing. Mr Parkes was told on many occasions privately about the ethical concerns as well as the reality of 'karma' but instead chose to ignore that in favour of his own self-interest.
He ignored his duty to the Truth in order to assist his client, and was willing to pursue a case, knowing that Power Places Tours were unethical and knowing that to pursue the case stood to cause a gross miscarriage of justice and to violate the most cherished values of truth, common decency, respect and integrity.
When a lawyer threatens to cause ME serious damage, financial or otherwise - and lends a helping hand to those who abuse customers and steal from them (through deceptive surcharge or other means) - something must be done.
It is for this reason Mr Edward Parkes and Harcus Sinclair are exposed for 'lending a helping hand' to the interests of unethical companies who wish to silence whistleblowers and others who have serious concerns.
I was threatened with jail in an email on Christmas eve if I did not cooperate with Edwards requests, which included a coercive demand to put GBP 10,000 into a Harcus Sinclair account. Of course, I refused.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Intimidation and threats
- Threats to imprison
- Behaviour that may be coercion or extortion
- Dishonesty and contempt toward truth and integrity
- Reason of review:
- contempt for truth and integrity
- Product or service
- Harcus Sinclair Legal Services
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "London & London are the slime of the attorney community. They are a small family owned business specializing, in their own words "By engaging in skip tracing and asset locating,..."
- "Sandy Solomon SCAMMED us with over billing, double billing and charges above expected while sending methodically so many invoices that it was impossible to follow up on and check. We recommend:..."
- "Tobey West, Tobias I.A. West, Todd West, Todd Goodman owner of Family 1st Home Preservations, Legal Affiliates Group, Loan Educators, Family First Home Preservation Services. Tobey uses the alias Todd..."
- "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..."
- "I purchase a box of scented trash bags from GLAD. Every single trash bag was defective, leaving garbage juice to leak all over my kitchen floor. Worse yet, I'm pregnant..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "We booked up at spinnaker palace missouri. Our room has a 19 inch big box tv. No high def tv in bedroom or living room. Room was nice but walls..."
- "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..."
- "Don't buy Miele. Warranty is terrible. We've replaced the top and bottom burners the first 5 years. Although, it's been 8 years, the outer glass door decided to randomly explode..."