Harcus Sinclair Billed for GBP 1 Million in damages to the work of a Spiritual Master
I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair.
The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including jail) if I did not agree to tell lies to Pissed Consumer in December 2015 with regard to taking down truthful reports in relation to a case that bears all the hallmarks of a SLAPP.
The truth is that by law I have Qualified Privilege to make statements that are in the public interest, to warn others of harm or danger, in self defence and to make fair and honest criticism about public officials (including solicitors).
I was also harassed by them on multiple occasions to remove Pissed Consumer reviews.
Harcus Sinclair also caused to be published into the public domain statements that I demanded GBP 1 Million as a price to be quiet.
That is not what the demand for money was intended for and the attached image shows clearly what the bill is for - namely for consultation in matters of ethics and integrity in business dealings and for damage done to my work - as well as for:-
Failings in Truth and Integrity, Dishonesty, Misrepresentation, improper Service, Abuse of Self-represented Litigants, Violations of SRA Rules, Causing Financial Loss to a Spiritual Master and unlawful Interference in Freedom of Expression
Spiritual Master Free Spirit requires this firm: To pay compensation of one million pounds sterling to settle claims for damages to his work.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Slapp behaviour
- Suppression of free speech
You May Also Like
- "Elder abuse and fraud all too often goes undetected and unreported. Seldom is it prosecuted. The following case is an Example of Elder Abuse and Fraud committed by trusted..."
- "Edward Parkes is a lawyer who works for Harcus Sinclair in London, an unethical law firm who represents an unethical company named Power Places Tours Inc (USA). I say unethical for..."
- "Michael Fishbein took my medical malpractice case appeal. We had proof of malpractice, negligence, and the Pa. Superior Court called the defendant's testimony perjurious. ("We have little difficulty in..."
- "I purchased a micromax x088 mobile from amazon. The product was faulty - poor reception and transmission. I requested for replacement. The product was replaced at zero cost. The replaced..."
- "i Rakesh Khanna have bought a jeans at levi's store at 2nd floor ambience mall today 28 march 2016 at 04:14 pm....before the payement i told the manager that i..."
- "india tour maker, or delhi guru a fraud company, and not giving salary your workers, they want every persons work here free no money ask him, when worker ask salary..."
- "In November 2011 we purchased a 4 month old English Bulldog puppy from Jess Durkin..we already had rescued a 1 1/2 year old bulldog and even though we still have..."
- "Iherb.com very beautiful store. I love him.Products were true to descriptions and pictures. Shipping was quick, taking a total of 4 business days to receive without extra shipping costs (for..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."