100% full Not resolved

I can share that the matter is of yet unresolved with Harcus Sinclair.

The core of the dispute was when I was threatened by them with harm and loss (including jail) if I did not agree to tell lies to Pissed Consumer in December 2015 with regard to taking down truthful reports in relation to a case that bears all the hallmarks of a SLAPP.

The truth is that by law I have Qualified Privilege to make statements that are in the public interest, to warn others of harm or danger, in self defence and to make fair and honest criticism about public officials (including solicitors).

I was also harassed by them on multiple occasions to remove Pissed Consumer reviews.

Harcus Sinclair also caused to be published into the public domain statements that I demanded GBP 1 Million as a price to be quiet.

That is not what the demand for money was intended for and the attached image shows clearly what the bill is for - namely for consultation in matters of ethics and integrity in business dealings and for damage done to my work - as well as for:-

Failings in Truth and Integrity, Dishonesty, Misrepresentation, improper Service, Abuse of Self-represented Litigants, Violations of SRA Rules, Causing Financial Loss to a Spiritual Master and unlawful Interference in Freedom of Expression

Spiritual Master Free Spirit requires this firm: To pay compensation of one million pounds sterling to settle claims for damages to his work.

Penalty: £1,000,000

Date: 01/08/2016

Review about: Harcus Sinclair Solicitors.

I didn't like: Slapp behaviour, Suppression of free speech.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Harcus Sinclair?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion