Harbour Church - Business disguised as a Church
Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business
I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just not.
If you are looking for a place, that is separated into MANY parts, going literally in 16 directions at one time, with a cafe in the building. A place that "Brands" it's self. Basically a place that you come in, shake a few hands and nod heads, wink an eye, listen to pumped music, get a semi-decent bible lesson, get your prayers in, healing in, and leave.
"Wham, bam thank you, Jesus". This is your spot. Jesus-Mart, For all of your convenient Modern Christian needs. No need to feel guilty, tha' Lord will forgive ya!
If you are looking for fellowship, someone to Sincerly love you or get to know you over the course of months or years, someone that will give you a ride home, or ask if you need a ride home, and not literally leave you sitting on the side of the church as your holding your children on your lap, 9:30-10 pm at night.
A place where people come up to you if you cry, call you, or email you at least once a week when they tell you, you are their friend. Someone that you can call when you are stranded on the beach. Someone that will read your feelings and reply to you. Someone that will never stop fighting for you and someone that will NEVER tell you, "Go somewhere else".
This is NOT your place.
No place is perfect. And I still have one friend left, but she even goes to a different church on Sunday morning. But please. If you do go to this place. Do not pour your emotions into it. Even my staff friend told me "Your expectations for these people are too high"
So basically I cannot or SHOULD not trust anyone at that church???
I know that they are not Jesus, but I thought that they were special and I cared for all of them....I still do.
I forgive them whole-heartedly, with the love of Jesus, but in all emotional truth, I just cannot talk to them ever again. They just brushed off my feelings. And that is not love.
Go for your self. See what I'm talking about. Go to the website. Do some research.
Blessings to you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Church
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My experience with Aspen Dental of Wilkes-Barre, PA was the absolute worst experience that I've ever had with any dentist or dental network. I literally almost died because of a..."
- "I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it. Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped..."
- " This is a summary of the various experiences at Dreams Punta Cana. It may be out of order but I did my best. When we arrived on April 22nd, ..."
- "Filed claim for Car Travel Interruption Reimbursement following auto accident in which car was totaled and my husband injured. My Plus policy states I have up to $1000 in..."
- "Robert Hannan will not:Update youSend letters in a timely fashionSend you emails in a timely Fashionreturn telephone callsor Better yetBE POLITE or ETHICAL ! Be watchful of the letters he files..."
- "3rd time we are here waisting our time because whoever opens on Saturday its always late , like 6 customer came already and they left leaving this comments on the..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "I bought steel toe womens new balance sneakers on June 16, 2016 little less then six months old. Wear them 3-4 days a week. Most of my day is sitting..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."