Harbour Church - Business disguised as a Church
Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business
I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just not.
If you are looking for a place, that is separated into MANY parts, going literally in 16 directions at one time, with a cafe in the building. A place that "Brands" it's self. Basically a place that you come in, shake a few hands and nod heads, wink an eye, listen to pumped music, get a semi-decent bible lesson, get your prayers in, healing in, and leave.
"Wham, bam thank you, Jesus". This is your spot. Jesus-Mart, For all of your convenient Modern Christian needs. No need to feel guilty, tha' Lord will forgive ya!
If you are looking for fellowship, someone to Sincerly love you or get to know you over the course of months or years, someone that will give you a ride home, or ask if you need a ride home, and not literally leave you sitting on the side of the church as your holding your children on your lap, 9:30-10 pm at night.
A place where people come up to you if you cry, call you, or email you at least once a week when they tell you, you are their friend. Someone that you can call when you are stranded on the beach. Someone that will read your feelings and reply to you. Someone that will never stop fighting for you and someone that will NEVER tell you, "Go somewhere else".
This is NOT your place.
No place is perfect. And I still have one friend left, but she even goes to a different church on Sunday morning. But please. If you do go to this place. Do not pour your emotions into it. Even my staff friend told me "Your expectations for these people are too high"
So basically I cannot or SHOULD not trust anyone at that church???
I know that they are not Jesus, but I thought that they were special and I cared for all of them....I still do.
I forgive them whole-heartedly, with the love of Jesus, but in all emotional truth, I just cannot talk to them ever again. They just brushed off my feelings. And that is not love.
Go for your self. See what I'm talking about. Go to the website. Do some research.
Blessings to you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Church
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Trusted this scam artist of claiming he can sell me 1000 units of iPad minis. Sent the money to this clown to some pre-paid card account, for he claims it..."
- "Stay far away from Greenline Relocation and Services if you want your items to arrive in one piece.My move was only 55 miles and the damage ther did was just..."
- "I ordered a 12x12 frame from walmart.com (sold by Bic Warehouse), and it was broken when I received it. Not only was the glass broken, but the frame was snapped..."
- "When I originally started, I had a beautiful lawn and with my age creeping up, I thought I would hire TruGreen after a sales person made all of these false..."
- "I ordered my mother the lush RED rose bouquet for valentines day, original price $59.99, with delivery and tax $85. They showed up and were the most miniature vase of..."
- "I ordered $170.00 dress what I received , pure garbage don't evere order from this Web site they are crooks there's no other way to describe this group of people..."
- "I have been working for IDC as a high-tech recruiter. IDC is filled with new and latest technology and I learned many new strategies and techniques while working for IDC...."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."