Harbour Church - Business disguised as a Church
Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business
I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just not.
If you are looking for a place, that is separated into MANY parts, going literally in 16 directions at one time, with a cafe in the building. A place that "Brands" it's self. Basically a place that you come in, shake a few hands and nod heads, wink an eye, listen to pumped music, get a semi-decent bible lesson, get your prayers in, healing in, and leave.
"Wham, bam thank you, Jesus". This is your spot. Jesus-Mart, For all of your convenient Modern Christian needs. No need to feel guilty, tha' Lord will forgive ya!
If you are looking for fellowship, someone to Sincerly love you or get to know you over the course of months or years, someone that will give you a ride home, or ask if you need a ride home, and not literally leave you sitting on the side of the church as your holding your children on your lap, 9:30-10 pm at night.
A place where people come up to you if you cry, call you, or email you at least once a week when they tell you, you are their friend. Someone that you can call when you are stranded on the beach. Someone that will read your feelings and reply to you. Someone that will never stop fighting for you and someone that will NEVER tell you, "Go somewhere else".
This is NOT your place.
No place is perfect. And I still have one friend left, but she even goes to a different church on Sunday morning. But please. If you do go to this place. Do not pour your emotions into it. Even my staff friend told me "Your expectations for these people are too high"
So basically I cannot or SHOULD not trust anyone at that church???
I know that they are not Jesus, but I thought that they were special and I cared for all of them....I still do.
I forgive them whole-heartedly, with the love of Jesus, but in all emotional truth, I just cannot talk to them ever again. They just brushed off my feelings. And that is not love.
Go for your self. See what I'm talking about. Go to the website. Do some research.
Blessings to you.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Church
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Harry Michaels of Sydney Australia who is an OAM holder also was charged with sexual assault in 1984. It is shocking the Australian Government allows such a person to be..."
- "I have never met a more corrupt person working for a major university in my life. Duke University should better screen their employees. I can't believe they hired a person..."
- "Before doing any business with Alfred Kayser, you should know that if he talks you into doing his rewiring service which he touts as superior to stock, he will attempt..."
- "I am having the same experience with Gold Crown Resort. When we purchased our membership we were told the annual renewal fee was waived for life. Now, all of a..."
- "I found these thieves through Skyscanner.in I booked my tickets by my Debit card. They took me to 3D page where I entered my password and then I was directed..."
- "Collin and his associate came over to my house today to help with my kitchen counter-top which had been damaged by humid water damage that started three years ago...the Insurance..."
- "I Purchased a leather recliner sofa from Rooms To Go Clearance Center in July, 2010. It had a couple small marks on the outside corners from being moved around, but..."
- "I ordered $170.00 dress what I received , pure garbage don't evere order from this Web site they are crooks there's no other way to describe this group of people..."
- "Amy minerva at the Pembroke pines golden corall is just rude for no reason we used to come here every week once a week but never again..."