Pompano Beach, Florida

Summary: Fellowship VS. Big Business

I know that this is a business site and that is why i'm here. This place is pretending to be a church and it is just not.

If you are looking for a place, that is separated into MANY parts, going literally in 16 directions at one time, with a cafe in the building. A place that "Brands" it's self. Basically a place that you come in, shake a few hands and nod heads, wink an eye, listen to pumped music, get a semi-decent bible lesson, get your prayers in, healing in, and leave.

"Wham, bam thank you, Jesus". This is your spot. Jesus-Mart, For all of your convenient Modern Christian needs. No need to feel guilty, tha' Lord will forgive ya!

If you are looking for fellowship, someone to Sincerly love you or get to know you over the course of months or years, someone that will give you a ride home, or ask if you need a ride home, and not literally leave you sitting on the side of the church as your holding your children on your lap, 9:30-10 pm at night.

A place where people come up to you if you cry, call you, or email you at least once a week when they tell you, you are their friend. Someone that you can call when you are stranded on the beach. Someone that will read your feelings and reply to you. Someone that will never stop fighting for you and someone that will NEVER tell you, "Go somewhere else".

This is NOT your place.

No place is perfect. And I still have one friend left, but she even goes to a different church on Sunday morning. But please. If you do go to this place. Do not pour your emotions into it. Even my staff friend told me "Your expectations for these people are too high"

So basically I cannot or SHOULD not trust anyone at that church???

I know that they are not Jesus, but I thought that they were special and I cared for all of them....I still do.

I forgive them whole-heartedly, with the love of Jesus, but in all emotional truth, I just cannot talk to them ever again. They just brushed off my feelings. And that is not love.

Go for your self. See what I'm talking about. Go to the website. Do some research.

Blessings to you.

Review about: Fake Church.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Harbour Church?

Comments

#1020927

I think a quote from his Royal Pithiness is in order:

Watch me clinging to the beat

I had to fight to make it mine

That religion you could sink in neat

Just move your feet an' you'll feel fine

Adam Kevins
Opa Locka, Florida, United States #901200

Well at least you learned your lesson, what church isnt a scam? Im sorry you got hurt but really. No one cares about anyone.

jeffery
Brooklyn, New York, United States #901196

what i think like every other church is that the main guy has low self esteem and he wants to be seen as a leader among people and women around him to make him feel special. From what i looked up and heard on the audio something really isnt right with his masculinity. I feel sorry for you people in south florida and i would jsut stay away and dont pay into this place.

kathy

yes, as a woman it is very scary in there.not joking.

if you go to the "our beleifs" section and the 9th paragrath down, it will say "we belevie women are no less than men, but we beleive that God gave governing power to men" look it up on their website.

They are always saying stuff about "brides of jesus"...cult in the making

bobby

yes i went there and went almost right back out.i kid you not when i say they have a starbucks like cafe in there with the high prices.

And the people there are very upper crust, to themselves.

I hope you find peace and i wont be recommending this place either.

Nori

i didnt know it was that bad.I had heard of it when going to south florida.

I listened to the audio and some of what the guy had to say was very self centered.Im sorry you had that experience and i hope you realize that not all places are like this.