Happy House Handyman Service
I got Michael Feliciano of happy house handyman service from Angies list.He came to my house to fix a swamp cooler.
He broke a stair on my deck because he was mad because the swamp cooler was 12 feet up and very hard to work on. He said it was fixed and working. The fan was on but the day was cold so the fan being on blew in cold air. A week later it was hot and I turned it on and it didn't work.
I called him and he told me he wouldn't do anything about it. I complained to Angies list and they just put it under his reviews. I paid this guy over $200 to fix it. A friend came over and said he would look at it.
When we took the cover off you could tell the hose wasn't hooked up. So we hooked up and turned on. There was so much debrie in the hose it wouldn't worked anyway.
I thought that paying to be on Angies list they would help if something happened but they just write under his review.So I could have got any guy off Craigslist and been just as safe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Swamp Cooler Repairing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We moved in 11 April 2014. LOVED our house although there were several things that were mentioned at our punch list that were flat out ignored (still, to this day..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/26917254 THIS IS FAKE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS ***! Person trying to sell it goes by the name Brianna Linnetti. There is no possible way anyone would sell a..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."