Amite, Louisiana

I got Michael Feliciano of happy house handyman service from Angies list.He came to my house to fix a swamp cooler.

He broke a stair on my deck because he was mad because the swamp cooler was 12 feet up and very hard to work on. He said it was fixed and working. The fan was on but the day was cold so the fan being on blew in cold air. A week later it was hot and I turned it on and it didn't work.

I called him and he told me he wouldn't do anything about it. I complained to Angies list and they just put it under his reviews. I paid this guy over $200 to fix it. A friend came over and said he would look at it.

When we took the cover off you could tell the hose wasn't hooked up. So we hooked up and turned on. There was so much debrie in the hose it wouldn't worked anyway.

I thought that paying to be on Angies list they would help if something happened but they just write under his review.So I could have got any guy off Craigslist and been just as safe.

Review about: Swamp Cooler Repairing.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Happy House Handyman Service?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion