Happy House Handyman Service
I got Michael Feliciano of happy house handyman service from Angies list.He came to my house to fix a swamp cooler.
He broke a stair on my deck because he was mad because the swamp cooler was 12 feet up and very hard to work on. He said it was fixed and working. The fan was on but the day was cold so the fan being on blew in cold air. A week later it was hot and I turned it on and it didn't work.
I called him and he told me he wouldn't do anything about it. I complained to Angies list and they just put it under his reviews. I paid this guy over $200 to fix it. A friend came over and said he would look at it.
When we took the cover off you could tell the hose wasn't hooked up. So we hooked up and turned on. There was so much debrie in the hose it wouldn't worked anyway.
I thought that paying to be on Angies list they would help if something happened but they just write under his review.So I could have got any guy off Craigslist and been just as safe.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Swamp Cooler Repairing
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "worth 1000 words (and $70?) - see below we went to a funeral today and found a monstrous arrangement which unfortunately bore our names how embarrassing. I've been trying to..."
- "I HAD GEICO FOR 4/5 YEARS, 250 A MONTH, FIRST FEW YEARS NOTHING, THEN, YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY "BAD THINGS COME IN 3's, AND IT DID..#1-I HAD A FENDER..."