Cincinnati, Ohio

A worthless product from which I did not see a single benefit. A multivitamin with amino acids.

If you think you can evaluate it with free trial offer, think again. Myself, and countless others learned otherwise. The company does not accept unopened returns nor offer refunds.

Your free trial will cost you approximately $60.

There are formulas I have tried from which I've seen benefits and cost considerably less.

Some of the "pleased" responses you read here actually use the pronoun "we" when defending the company's practices, a suspicious indication they are posted by company employees.

The sites which recommend the product have affiliateIDs or the domains correspond with that of the product in whois database.

Review about: Hcf.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $60
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Happy Calm Focused?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1176956

Why not file a class action suit against this company since so many of you claim to be victims of credit card scam. or even the state attorney general

Judith
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #682562

Worked in the first 48 hours for me! Sorry to hear it didn't work for you.