Waterford Township, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00.The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total.

Two days later, I received a second e-mail stating that the items were shipped. I checked my card statement and witness the transaction. The items came as expected and everything was Ok. NOW 6 months later I’m receiving harassing letters stating that I owe $175.00 for those same items.

The original transaction charge was never returned so why the *** am I going to send them 175.00 again.

This is some type of scam that (Hanes.com) is doing to a lot of its on-line customers.I am now being harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay… I will never spend a penny with (Hanes.com) “Terrible customer service and criminal billing practices”.

Review about: Apparel.

I didn't like: Billing harassment scam, Criminal billing practices, Scam, Double charging for same items.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay… / $17500
Preferred solution Stop harassing me every morning by phone and sending letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay…

Had an Experience with Hanes?

Comments

Happened to me too! What did you do? Can i just ignore this?