Hanes - Billing Harassment Scam

51 of 67 Hanes reviews

On November 26, 2014 I ordered several Champion items off (Hanes.com) was in total $175.00.The transaction was successful and I received and conformation E-mail with an item total.

Two days later, I received a second e-mail stating that the items were shipped. I checked my card statement and witness the transaction. The items came as expected and everything was Ok. NOW 6 months later I’m receiving harassing letters stating that I owe $175.00 for those same items.

The original transaction charge was never returned so why the *** am I going to send them 175.00 again.

This is some type of scam that (Hanes.com) is doing to a lot of its on-line customers.I am now being harassed every morning by phone and I received 4 letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay… I will never spend a penny with (Hanes.com) “Terrible customer service and criminal billing practices”.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Billing harassment scam
    • Criminal billing practices
    • Scam
    • Double charging for same items

Reason of review:
Preferred solution:
Stop harassing me every morning by phone and sending letters stating I am being reported to a collection agency and it will affect my credit if I don’t pay…
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Apparel
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #616197

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hanes? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
51 of 67 Hanes reviews

Feb 26, 2016 #1118653

Happened to me too! What did you do? Can i just ignore this?

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Hanes.
Filing a new complaint about
×