Colorado Springs, Colorado

We had Handyman Connection in Colorado Springs install a TV wall mount.They charged $250...

No big deal, but the mount was grossly off center, and looked ridiculous how they mounted it vertically as well. We called and told them we were dissatisfied, and they sent the same gentleman back out. He then proceeds to tell us everything is centered, level, and plumb.

We probably should not have had him come while it was just my mother home because she has no preference in any of this, but I wouldn't think he would be happy with this job in his personal home!This is a poor photo that only shows how off-centered it is horizontally.

Review about: Handyman Connection Tv Wall Mount.

3.1
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Handyman Connection Repair
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Pricing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Handyman Connection?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Other Company - Scammer, Ripoff Other Company "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...." Read more Lgi Homes - Must read - dont reccommend an LGI home to anyone! Lgi Homes "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..." Read more Handyman Connection - Handy man did not fix venting through roof . Rain water is leaking from roof Handyman Connection "I called handy man several times . He is not responding my calls . in the begrudging he said yes , but he did not show up. Called several times..." Read more THANK YOU RHINO SHIELD OF JACKSONVILLE FOR SATISFYING MY COMPLAINT Rhino Shield of Jacksonville "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..." Read more Dennys Restaurant - Most racist and dissapoint​ing experience ever Dennys Restaurant "Waiter was racist. Refused to serve us because my fiance is African American. Once server ended up serving us he did not EVER give my fiance her food and then..." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more