Fontana, California

I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade.Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when you sign in for more, you get bupkis.

Related: Handyman Club Of America - Long time no contact

Tried out the whole reviewing new tools. , they send a screw extractor; 3 bits (#0-#2) no different than any other along with a keychain and a patch as well as a "how to" write your review. That's where it ends You think your getting involved, pay a little more, lifetime membership, get some extra tools, help someone else out. Ha!

It all ends after a single trinket. Now I've finally turned all my hobbies and handiwork into my very own business.

And yes wood, enginuity, and recycling is the deal.And a much better one that some of the malarkey HC of A magazine puts out.

Review about: Handyman Club Of America Life Membership.

2.3
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Handyman Club Of America?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Playster / Playster Affiliates Dept / Publishing Manager Colin Stratchan ignoring cease and desist letter, false and misleading advertising,183+ DMCA complaints Playster "Playster is a new company formed in 2015 that prides itself on values and working with independent authors. However, they have a serious problem that they appear not willing to..." Read more Horseshoe Hotels And Casinos - POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE AT HORSESHOE HOTEL BOSSIER CITY Horseshoe Hotels And Casinos "I booked a 2 night stay, April 19-21 2017, at the Horseshoe Bossier City on April 17 2017. I used the TOTAL REWARDS website and selected a King non-smoking room...." Read more Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more The Usa Nursery - $17 dead sticks The Usa Nursery "I ordered 2 3-4 foot Russian olives on May 15, 2017, After my own Russian olives died following an ice storm. I finally received them on May 25th. I received..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Lg Electronics - LG washer WT5070CW Lg Electronics "Purchased LG washer and dryer at Home Depot in 2012 and was happy at first, after about a year or two I noticed a little rust stain at the bleach..." Read more