Des Plaines, Illinois

I worked for Handy since September 2015, I loved it, but yesterday they sent me an email that I am removed from Handy platform.I have not done anything wrong, I am the best handyman they can ever find it.

I have done more less about 150 jobs for them and they don't appreciate the efforts and my time I spent for Handy.com. I am self taught and very skillful person. Below is my hobby what I do if don't work for Handy. I am not happy about the fact Hand removed me for NO REASON at all.

I am model maker with over 30 years of building scale models experience.My email address is

Modelmaker1973@yahoo.com

Review about: Handy Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I was removed from the platform without doing anything wrong. / $8900
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Handy?

Submit review

Comments

Peatbog
Massillon, Ohio, United States #1141227

That is a really cool ship.

Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Billerica, Massachusetts Molly Maid "I am extremely disappointed in my Molly Maids house cleaning. When I called to request a cleaning, I told the woman I spoke with my fiancé and I were moving..." Read more Blackmon Mooring - Carpet cleaning fiasco Blackmon Mooring "I contacted the company to clean carpets after having had a successful experience with the company. After finally getting the carpet cleaning scheduled, the technicians flooded my Berber carpet with..." Read more Molly Maid House Cleaning Service Review from Fallbrook, California Molly Maid "I have tried to rectify the issue with this company twice. they sent somebody out to do a deep cleaning twice. I am in shock their definition of clean mike..." Read more Zerorez gets a zero Zerorez "We had Zerorez come out last year with no problems and the carpet was totally dry in 4 hours, Great experience! We had Zerorez again come out this year and clean..." Read more Horrible- HotHeads Hair SHEDDED so much I asked for a refund Hotheads "Paramount would not issue a refund even though a send them pictures of the shedding issues with their hair. I spent over $300 on hair that lasted maybe 5 weeks,..." Read more Petco - Paid 2-day shipping and haven't received order 4 days later Petco "I ordered canned cat food and paid for 2-day shipping. I received an email it shipped on 4/24/2017. I called on 4/28 because I had not received it. I told..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Doordash - Did not pick up order Doordash "This happens every single time my customers are not satisfied the orders always late my food is not to our standards by the time it's delivered consequently I'm losing customers..." Read more