Verified Reviewer

1.2

Four years ago I purchased a powder coated set... a large table, 4 chairs, two rockers and a matching cocktail table with 2 loungers and also 2 bar style chairs.

The powder coating on all of them failed within a couple years. I'm in Chicago. They remain covered all winter under a large cover - only remain uncovered from mid-April to October.

I have called. Emailed.

Posted on their Facebook page and not one response. The customer service is hernia-inducing and nearly as bad as the quality and lifespan of their product. Never, ever again.

I recently just had a company come pick up both tables and sandblast and powdercoat.

It was back to us within a week and looks better than it did when it was new. I'm out $700 but it's cheaper than buying all new furniture again.

User's recommendation: Don't buy anything from Hanamint.

Location: Tinley Park, Illinois

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Hanamint Reviews