Verified Reviewer

Advanced Reviewer

Update by user Aug 13, 2021

Your website is malfunctioning concerning the map/address function. I tried to add it three times and it failed. So here it is:Homes by Breann at Hamilwood RealtyO: 405-631-****C: 405-406-****E: Sandee@***.comA: 1205 SW 89th Street, OKC, OK 73139https://homesbybreann.com/

Update by user Aug 13, 2021

First United Mortgage Group Headquarters responded courteously and offered to investigate the matter. I appreciate that.

It may be a case of these two agents - Derek & Chaley Haffner - colluding with Sandee Johnson and harming potential customers away from the eyes of their supervisors. I hope that's the case and this gets resolved by more professional and empowered people in both companies.

Original review posted by user Aug 13, 2021

On August 10, Sandee Johnson, client specialist from Homes by Breann at Hamilwood Realty, referred me to First United Mortgage Group, through Derek & Chaley Haffner, to fill out a form to apply for a mortgage pre-approval. I authorized access to my credit score, which resulted in a drop of this financial indicator as predicted.

The application was rejected the same day based on one of the queries in the form. The query referred to the type of property I was looking for. There was a previous similar query, where I chose house because that is exactly what I wanted. In the second query, none of the options made sense: there was unit (of what?), condo, street, building and others.

I called someone knowledgeable on re-signified terms for common use words and they were equally confused, indicating that building was the only option that was not flat out wrong. This choice was the base for instant rejection of my application. The whole form is full of linguistic errors, language imprecision, ambiguity, and ambivalence. Sandee Johnson did not even try to fix the multiple-choice error with First United and, instead, proceeded to defend the lender based on her experience.

She made it clear that she had a personal relationship with the lender and was determined to protect a predatory lender from any formal report against it. Homes by Breann at Hamilwood Realty was irresponsible concerning their client relationship, exposing me to damage to my credit score, refusing to attempt to fix the problem with the lendonDder.

the lendedr. overall being commercially harmful.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Hamilwood Realty Cons: Unprofessional, Shady connections to mortgage lenders, Failure to assist customer.

Comments