Hamiltons Hardscapes - Michael Hamilton - Hamilton's Hardscape Fraudster *** Artist
Update added by user Dec 22, 2015
Aliases: Mike Hamilton, Michael Hamilton, Michael Jared, Mike Jared, Coalition Landscapes, Hamilton's Hardscapes
UPDATE 12/22/15 - I have been contacted by several additional victims.If you have been defrauded by Michael Hamilton please contact me.
There is an ongoing criminal investigation and your information and case will help put him away for longer.I can also provide specific information including DL, mailing address, relative addresses, license plate information and more if you have already filed charges and need more information for the prosecutor.
Original review posted by user Nov 17, 2015
Michael Hamilton with Hamilton's Hardscape in Dallas, Texas is a professional *** man.
We paid him $6000 by check in advance of a landscape project for materials and he never did any work.
It was excuse after excuse on why the project was never started and when I finally called the suppliers where he said he ordered the material one confirmed no order existed and the second vendor confirmed that the delivery to our home kept being rescheduled because they had not been paid by Michael Hamilton.
Further research immediately discovered two other victims in the DFW area I spoke with who had the same thing happen to them. Michael takes their money via check, never does any work and then disappears.
He is very convincing and comes off as honest and real which is because he is a PROFESSIONAL *** MAN! He even talks about church he's that much of a fraud! Stay far away from this low life who will eventually get what he deserves.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being defrauded
- Reason of review:
- Con Man
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Hamiltons Hardscapes Home Improvement
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Do not use Everdry. We made that mistake and now out thousands of dollars. They come to your house and scare you to death about mold, bang on your door..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "Hello to Harley Davidson people out there. Let me tell you about Demon's Cycle Pompano Beach. I did see complaints on he Harley Forum on these pigs . People on..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."
- "Very sad to read some of the complains. Because we really do love Melaleuca product. My whole family use lots of Melaleuca product. Mainly Melaleuca oil - its a holy oil we use..."
- "Tread wear is severely bad due to defective materials in these tires. Local TOYO dealers and Ford service Dept (Based on TOYO info) say there is nothing they can do...."
- "UPS delivered to me a cardboard box package containing a wood based audio shelf. The issue is tha the meathead driver left the package in the pouring rain, it was..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."