Hals Radiator Service - Hal's Radiator Service drained my wallet
Hal's Radiator Service in Glendale, AZ is absolutely the worst place to take a car.I took mine there to get a new radiator and a few weeks later it overheated and blew my engine.
I took it back to Hals and showed him all of the gunk in the radiator (probably stop leak) and he said he didn't do it. He said I must have put it in there. If I just had it replaced & it leaked, I would take it back to him....not put stop leak in it.
Cost me an engine & he Hals wouldn't do a thing.Absolutely the worst auto experience in my life!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toyota Engine
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this Abuzaid brother a â€œmechanic you can trustâ€? Wael Mohamed Abuzaid mug shot aka Tony Abuzid (sic) â€" Is this..."
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..."
- "Yes my house is a lemon. Ryland placed the light in my attic wrong and set my house on fire while doing warranty work. They cost my husband and I..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "Well i am so disappointed with "PROGRESSIVE" Car insurance since they are bad taking care of my car accident, i was with then for more then 3 years always paying..."
- "I contacted Owndoc.com customer service to solve my issue where i couldn't go through with my purchase. In these pictures you can see how badly this woman/alias called Sarah Vaughter..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."