Hals Radiator Service - Hal's Radiator Service drained my wallet
Hal's Radiator Service in Glendale, AZ is absolutely the worst place to take a car.I took mine there to get a new radiator and a few weeks later it overheated and blew my engine.
I took it back to Hals and showed him all of the gunk in the radiator (probably stop leak) and he said he didn't do it. He said I must have put it in there. If I just had it replaced & it leaked, I would take it back to him....not put stop leak in it.
Cost me an engine & he Hals wouldn't do a thing.Absolutely the worst auto experience in my life!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Toyota Engine
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "I visited Jiffy Lube Store #3399 in Arlington, TX, on November 8, 2015, for a regular oil change. I drive a 2013 Toyota Camry, and opted for full synthetic since..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "I have ordered several things over several years and absolutely love the gear that I get. I understand that the wait is long on some things but the quality is..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "I made a reservation through a trust account, securing a room for approximately 14 days. I left after 3 days with a headache and upset stomach, possibly caused by a..."
- "My wife and son purchased a groupon for me last Christmas for a 25 minute drive in a Lamborghini with Mile High Drives. I e-mailed the company in April..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."