287 views
Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Oct 15, 2019

After speaking with a reputable hairdresser I am now convinced that the “hair” used by this company is not real human hair as stated. We took a few strands and burned them to make sure we were correct.

Now I can understand why they make their halos with so much hair and tell you to only wash the halo once a month. Real hair can be washed 3-4 days a week without becoming frizzy.

Original review posted by user Aug 08, 2019

I spent 450.00 on a layered halo and after 1 1/2 months the hair was frizzy and tangled terribly. I washed it one time and the hair became frizzy and had tons of split ends and fishooks.

I have been wearing hair extensions for 12 years and know how to care for them.

I looked closely at the hair and noticed many different types of strands of hair . I believe the hair is coated in silicone even though the company says it is not.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Halocouture Pros: Lots of hair on halo.

Halocouture Cons: Terrible quality of hair, Frizzy.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Meggin Ors

I too purchased a layered halo and after wearing it a few times it became frizzy and the hair was dull and looked like I had worn it for years, and it was only a month old. Iam very disappointed in the quality of hair that I got and after reading your review maybe that explains why it looks like it does.

To be honest I purchased a halo from Amazon and it is better quality looks 100% spot on matching my hair. I would not suggest them to anyone, for the money the halo is not worth it.

Halocouture Reviews