Halo Indian Hair Company sent me indian hair with lice nits in the strands
When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair.A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!!
warned me of this indian hair vendor. The indian hair that I bought from Halo Indian Hair Company had a lot of blond and red streaks. The ends of the hair where very ratty and worn. When I got the hair it, I noticed that it had dirty specks in it, which turned out to be lice eggs, which I will discuss in a minute.
It also smelled kind of funny. When I boiled it, to see if it was processed, the water turned brown. Virgin Indian hair should never turn brown, when washed or boiled in water. I had to cut 2 inches of my 20 inch, because ofï»¿ the extremely bad ends.
So actually I really received 18 inches for the price of 20 inches. I requested a natural black color and I received a number 2 (natural brown). My particular hair had lice nits in the hair strands, which are lice eggs. That means that the hair from Halo Indian Hair.com, came from people in India that had head lice.
I closely examine the hair with magnification. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS HAIR. It is not clean. Also I order and paid for 2-3 day shipping and received the hair on the fourth day.
When I realized that the hair was not of any use, I called the customer service number and ask for my money back. The guy told me that the company does not give refunds and that I would just be sent new hair. He was really nonchalant about the lice nits and said that another customer has gotten lice in their hair before. He acted like it wasn't a big deal.
ARE U SERIOUS, LICE HAIR HAS BEEN ISSUED BEFORE!!! After a week of no hair and my phone number being ignored when I called to check on my order, I finally reached someone. I was then told by the same guy, who must be the owner, that their was a delay in a shipment of their hair supply and that is why no one responded to my calls. The customer service is awful and the company is very unprofessional.
Finally my money was refunded to me, after I told the customer service that I would dispute the charge on my credit card because of me not getting the hair in a timely fashion.PLEASE DO NOT BUY indian hair from Halo Indian Hair Company store or website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Virgin Indian Remy Hair Extentions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "beware that this individual is now doing business under these other names: opera fashion group inc opera fashion group llc opera by sueli costa llc gabikini bossa beach AMONG MANY OTHERS. this individual is a..."
- "I placed an order for groceries. I received confirmation. Order never arrived. Spent hours, 5, on the phone. Excuses. Horrible! Don't waste your time! No phone calls, no communication as..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "I too found bugs in mine this past month. Class action suit ? I sent the cookies in and thinking about s lawsuit ..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."