Halo Indian Hair Company sent me indian hair with lice nits in the strands
When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair.A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!!
warned me of this indian hair vendor. The indian hair that I bought from Halo Indian Hair Company had a lot of blond and red streaks. The ends of the hair where very ratty and worn. When I got the hair it, I noticed that it had dirty specks in it, which turned out to be lice eggs, which I will discuss in a minute.
It also smelled kind of funny. When I boiled it, to see if it was processed, the water turned brown. Virgin Indian hair should never turn brown, when washed or boiled in water. I had to cut 2 inches of my 20 inch, because ofï»¿ the extremely bad ends.
So actually I really received 18 inches for the price of 20 inches. I requested a natural black color and I received a number 2 (natural brown). My particular hair had lice nits in the hair strands, which are lice eggs. That means that the hair from Halo Indian Hair.com, came from people in India that had head lice.
I closely examine the hair with magnification. NO ONE SHOULD BUY THIS HAIR. It is not clean. Also I order and paid for 2-3 day shipping and received the hair on the fourth day.
When I realized that the hair was not of any use, I called the customer service number and ask for my money back. The guy told me that the company does not give refunds and that I would just be sent new hair. He was really nonchalant about the lice nits and said that another customer has gotten lice in their hair before. He acted like it wasn't a big deal.
ARE U SERIOUS, LICE HAIR HAS BEEN ISSUED BEFORE!!! After a week of no hair and my phone number being ignored when I called to check on my order, I finally reached someone. I was then told by the same guy, who must be the owner, that their was a delay in a shipment of their hair supply and that is why no one responded to my calls. The customer service is awful and the company is very unprofessional.
Finally my money was refunded to me, after I told the customer service that I would dispute the charge on my credit card because of me not getting the hair in a timely fashion.PLEASE DO NOT BUY indian hair from Halo Indian Hair Company store or website.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Virgin Indian Remy Hair Extentions
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Someone knock in my door and said they are giving away free salad.. It looks strange but the couple of lady looks very nice, and i said why not.. they..."
- "There are facebook groups popping up all over the country for local swap and sell. If you see Scentsy reps on yours selling bars and bricks at half cost, beware!..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "I purchased a brand new radiator with a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly, had my mechanic (of 20+ years) properly install new radiator. Not even 2 weeks after the new radiator..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "My experience with Vacation Rental Pros has been nothing short of horrific. My family booked a large beach house near Vilano Beach, Fla., for a weeklong stay beginning Oct. 8...."