Verified Reviewer

To whom it may concern:

I will begin by apologizing for the tone of this email...(yup, I'm one of "those.")

My family and extended family for decades have been a loyal and dedicated customers, until this year.

I've recently purchased your Economy Pack - 80 Drops Halls Honey Lemon and Halls Mentho-Lyptus and neither works!

The Mentho-Lyptus used to open my nasal passages with the strength of Hercules!

As a nurse, I depended on Halls to ensure I'm able to continue my work, this year YOU HAVE FAILED ME! I am sick and my throat hurts with NO relief after MULTIPLE DROPS!

Directions say take x1 every x2hrs: THAT'S A JOKE! You've reduced the quality of your product to that of a child's hard candy; if I wanted candy, I'd eat Skittles!

I sincerely recommend you return to the quality of standards your company has provided its loyal customers for years or it will be UNNECESSARY TO PURCHASE YOUR PRODUCTS!

Signed,

Nurse Phillips

"One Pissed-Off Customer"

User's recommendation: Return to the quality and standards of old.

Preferred solution: Better quality of your product--IMMEDIATELY!.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Halls Reviews