We purchased and trusted them to service vehicle.Every oil change they would show my wife a list of things that had to be done to maintain motor.
And we would pay to have it done. The last oil change they charged $450 dollars for work that they recommended. Engine then seized with less than a quart in it. The engine had no leaks and they blame us for not checking oil.
Best part is no oil light came on. No warning seized as my wife entered rush hour traffic on freeway. Almost getting her killed.
I urge halleen customers with problems to contact Eric Halleen at 440-454-0436.Don't deal with the underlings call the owner
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- 2012 Kia Sorento
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "I Took My 1995 Honda Civic Painted at Maaco at 2617 Lathrop Ave Racine W 53405. The Original Paint Job Was Purple Factory Color... I told them I want civic..."
- "My generator’s engine self destructed in less than one day’s operation on a light load.I took it to a B&S dealer for warrantee repair and after a cursory inspection was..."
- "Found a huge crispy " object" in our newly opened bag! Gag!!! Discusting!!!?..."
- "2006 Chrysler Pacifica Engine frame riding out not Chrysler's problem..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "I purchased a brand new laptop computer on November 29th and it was sent on November 30th. I received the computer on December 6th. On Decemberr 7th, I opened the..."