This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends.
I received the hair extensions 2 months ago, and I have worn them everyday. They are easy to wear, easy to style and wash, but hair is fine and the hair ends is a little dry.
However, considering the price, you can't beat it. If you want to buy cheap 100% human hair extensions, I would recommend hairplusbase hair to you.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No discount
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Hairplusbase Human Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I just joined, but I'm canceling. I got my first shipment of "natural products" and the bars are sweetened with Maltitol (an artifical carcinogenic sweetener), the Renew Lotion contains Petrolatum..."
- "I came across this online shop by chance and attracted by their simple styles. Last month, I settled on three A-line dresses, one of which is a short sleeve dress..."
- "I signed up for new internet and cable services with Verizon on March 30, 2016. The install date was confirmed for April 14 btwn 1-5pm. Signed up for..."
- "It isn't as long as I thought it would be. The ad pic shows it down to the butt however it is only down to mid back on me, perhaps..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "Had my jeep in for a paint job and was horrified to see that they painted my jeep Red jeep. orange!! I also dealt with the manager Lillie, rude!! And..."