This is my first time buying HAIRPLUSBASE hair extensions, actually, I have worn hair extensions for the past two years, and it was suggested by one of my friends.
I received the hair extensions 2 months ago, and I have worn them everyday. They are easy to wear, easy to style and wash, but hair is fine and the hair ends is a little dry.
However, considering the price, you can't beat it. If you want to buy cheap 100% human hair extensions, I would recommend hairplusbase hair to you.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- No discount
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Hairplusbase Human Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my..."
- "I ordered the "my snoring solution", when I checked my bank statement, $211.17 cents was taken out by this company, yet the envelope they came in said they cost, $119.96...."
- "As most long time customers of Butler Sourcing know the company changed their name to The/Studio several years ago. I don't know the business reasons that they changed their..."
- "Ordered flowers on 10-9 for my sisters' wedding anniversary. Flowers were to be delivered on 10-12. I ordered an arrangement of fall flowers in a glass vase with..."
- "I came across this online shop by chance and attracted by their simple styles. Last month, I settled on three A-line dresses, one of which is a short sleeve dress..."
- "I made recharge of £7.5 using dialling code *139*7001# and received successful message but didn't receive any information on auto renewal. Following month, Lyca deducted another £7.5 and enabled the..."
- "I purchased a box of crackers and each pack had what looked like and crumbled like peanut butter. I was completely disappointed and call the manufacturer and they stated it..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."