Superior service and I like the Brazilian natural wavy.Good hair feels soft and great to touch.

I have experience using Brazilian hair. This is best I have recently purchased. Sanjeev bring the lead time down I order the Brazilian hair and just had it weaved in this past weekend. I feel wonderful by wear it.

It is good full volume bundle. The texture is soft and smooth. Manages well till now. I have had many weave and use lot of different types of hair; this is the best feeling that I have used.

I recently purchased Brazilian hair from you. It turns out that steam made curls could be avoided in my next order. Price is good but I have very demanding clients. Will be buying natural curls.

Steam made waves I fine.

I will come to you with details of next order.It will be natural cus and steam made straight and waves.

Review about: Hair Style Exports Brazilian Hair Extension.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hair Style Exports?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Melaleuca - People often criticize what they don't understand. Melaleuca "So, you're on a website called PissedConsumer.com because you had a negative experience with Melaleuca and want people to know about it. The most common types of reviews I've found..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Wigsbuy "Bad" Everything Wigsbuy "I ordered from Wigsbuy in February; order went in, payment received, order inspected twice on the day order was made. A month goes buy and still my order sat. I..." Read more Advocare - It works Advocare "I was 182 now 113 so it works but you must work at is to. There is no pill that will make you skinny. You must follow the program...." Read more Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Muv Fitness - I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! Muv Fitness "I really like the facility, BUT!!!!!! The pool needs a lot of HELP. I took these picture on 5/26/2017 at the valley facility. I have expressed my disappointment in the..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Burger King - Do not ever eat there unless you want to get sick...! Burger King "I stopped at a Burger King and I had planned to go to the drive-thru however there were about 10 cars in line and I was in a hurry as..." Read more