Houston, Texas

Hairsisters is a corrupt company.They sent me a wig in a color I did not order.

A simple fix, right? No, after sending them photos they requested 3 times, they refused to acknowledge the color was dark brown almost black. I ordered style lavender color code OP430, which isn't black. All I wanted was them ti send me the labels so I didn't have to pay postage.

Then they said I needed to send photos of the box, packing slip, tag, and wig for the color code, I finally did even thouhh I never disputed what the color code was right but the wig was not that color. I have not received the label to pay for the postage. When I called and told the girl the problem she immediately asked me if it was the lavender wig, this spoke volumes. This company is dishonest, otherwise I would have received the labels.

Consumer law is if you receive an item you did not order, it's a free gift.The credit card company disagreed and said I would have to pay the postage, no....I cancelled my ctedit card and will not pay for this...crooks...

Review about: Wig.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hair Sisters?

Comments

bigtombays

Haha you wear wigs.

Consumer law about receiving items you did not order being free ONLY counts when they send you something without your activity doing anything to initiate that being sent to you.In your case, you initiated an order.

They sent you the WRONG item, not something you 'did not order'. So this area of consumer law doesn't protect you.

Keeping the item is equivalent to theft.

However, sending it back postage due is definitely something I'd consider, and then when they don't give you a refund, THEY are the thieves an you have a cause of action against them.In that case, with the proof of returning the item, your credit card company will usually credit you.