Hair Express 360 - Review about Hair Extensions from Washington, District Of Columbia
I purchased hair extensions online for the first time from what I thought was reputable company "Hairexpress360".Boy was I wrong.
The extensions totaled over $200 including shipping. I was ensured via a disclaimer on there website that a signature would be required upon delivery of my hair. That didn't happen, they sent me a tracking number almost 2 weeks after my purchase, I tracked my package but because the company did not ship it properly never received it due to USPS scanning it as delivered but never physically delivering my package. And too top it off the company did nothing but to offer me 15% off if I decided to place another order NO THANKS!
Only after I asked did they even refund my shipping costs. However I'm still left without the hair and out of $200+.
Beware of Fraud Companies Just Looking for a Buck, no customer service skills whatsoever.They don't even know how to ship packages properly.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Health and Beauty
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a wig over a month ago and have not received it yet. The webpage is filled with lies, specifically it boasts that they will send the order out..."
- "Bought a No No Pro. Try it free for 60 days it says...yeah right. Try to return this thing when you find out it doesn't work and watch the games..."
- "I was prescribed Ciprofloxacin (Cipro) by my doctor for a *suspected* urinary tract infection back in October of 2009. I took just TWELVE pills and have been essentially bedridden..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "Well, my Husband and I thought that the owner of this store, David, was a great friend but we were quite wrong. David comes off as a sweet, and caring..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."