Syracuse, New York

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!I ORDERED FROM THEM AND ASKED FOR CUSTOM COLOR OF BURGANDY NOT ONLY DID I UPLOAD A PICTURE I WROTE A NOTE UNDER ORDERING DIRECTIONS THAT THE PIC WAS ON THEIR GALLERY WEBSITE AND THE COLOR I WANTED.

NOT ONLY DID I WAIT ALMOST A MONTH TO RECIEVE MY ORDER BUT ONCE I GOT IT IT WAS NOTHING I MEAN NOTHING OF WHAT I ASKED OF. THEY SENT ME HOT PINK IN THE MIDDLE WITH DARK PURLE AT THE END. I AM SO UPSET AND ONCE I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SPOKE WITH TODD WHO INSTANTLY WAS RUDE AND HAD A SCREAMING MATCH WITH IT DIDNT HELP. HE CAME OFF LIKE IT WAS MY FAULT AS IF MY CAMERA COULD OF BEEN BAD AND WHEN I WENT INTO DETAILS OF HOW I CAN NOT WEAR HOT PINK DUE TO MY PROFESSION HE WENT OFF SAYING HE KNOWS DOCTORS WHO WEAR THOSE COLORS.

HE WAS MORE BLAMING ME INSTEAD OF TRYING TO HELP ME. HE OFFERED STORE CREDIT NEXT TIME I ORDER WHICH WILL NEVER BE A NEXT TIME AND ALSO OFFERED ME TO GO TO A DEALER WHO SELLS THEIR HAIR HOWEVER IT WILL NOT BE WHAT I ORIGINALLY ORDERED. WHEN I SAY DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND KEEP YOUR MONEY DO IT!! INSTAGRAM HYPES THEM UP BUT ON TOP OF THEM SENDING WRONG ORDER THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS.

DO NOT.EXPECT THEM TO HELP.OR.CARE BECAUSE THEY DONT.

THAN HIS RESPONSE WAS OH THEY ARE SIMILAR IN COLOR..SINCE WHEN DID HOT PINK LOOK LIKE BURGANDY?!THE FIRST PIC IS WHAT I RECIEVED AND THE SECOND IS WHAT I ORIGINALLY WANTED AND ORDERED

Review about: Hair Everywhere Hair Extensions.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Hair Everywhere?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.