Before you consider this option if you are starting to bald or already balding, do your research, do not sign anything unless you are certain this option is right for you. I decided to do the xtrands option and its not what I thought it was, its basically a wig from donated real hair and is glued to your head.

Yes they are able to style and cut the hair but the feel of it, does not feel like natural hair, as much as they try to match your existing hair to the new hair, it looks silly and the price to have this done, which is done in the first visit is not worth it, your better off staying bald because the price is over $5,000,00, once you sign all the papers, its too late to back out, so be very careful before you choose this option. I will say the people are very nice and hepful, supportive.

I was expecting a much better experience and I ended up being very disappointed. I wanted to pull the the new hair off after a few days I had it done.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

I agree.. I was a client years back, the looks was pretty great initially.

But the end result was uncomfortable and a horrible itch on my scalp. Then when they took it off about a month later more hair fell off due to the glue that was used. They then wanted to shave all the crown to allow the glue to stick better. I did not follow thru with it and lost approximately 5000 dollars..

Lesson learned.

15 years later i am still pursuing a full head of hair. I have learned to mask the balding areas.