500 N Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89107

This was an awesome experience that turned into a nightmare. My wife and i went there to check it out and as always when they have to sell something they are too polite and tc of you etc etc.

A gentleman there name Tim was very nice and professional, he negotiated a good deal for us and my wife bought their package in which they promised us 2 visits per month in which 1st would be for the main procedure and 2nd would be adjustment and shampoo conditioner. My wife has been going there since January 2019 and till now June 2019 everything was fine BUT yesterday when my wife went there she was refused the 2nd visit every month by there new manager..She said that they will not be honoring the deal from now on because there was no deal such like that!! Really after 6 months. This manager was very very rude and arrogant, she spoke to my wife in a way that only an uneducated, mannerless and unprofessional person will do.

She said that Tim is gone and she is now incharge and we cannot do anything about it. My wife is a well educated woman from a good family so she dint want to get down to her level and talk to her but still the manager said “ i am going to tell the management that we do not want you as a client” really.. this is the company who kept calling us again and again to give business to them and yes we were happy with there services and even recommended them to many other people.. The management needs to replace this manager unless they want to loose clients..

we have payed them till the end of the year thats why we still have to go there.. otherwise we wont even step in that office again..

if you are looking for such service there are many other companies.. save your time money and energy.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Manager.

Comments