Hamilton, Ontario
1.7K views

The HC in Burlington Ontario are a bunch of high-pressure salesmen (Kim) and thieves. At no time was I told that the $500 initial fee was non-refundable.

She neglected to mention that on the same day she told me that I was not a cadidate for a transplant. In may shock at that news, she manipulated me into agreeing to a non-surgical solution (gluing human hair to your head using a membrane that looks like panty hose and some kind of contact cement substance as the glue). She also neglected to tell me that I had a time limit to change my mind. 7 days later when I asked for a refund, they refused.

All I got for $500 was a bottle of smelly shampoo and a bottle of conditioner. These people are SNAKES that prey on vulnerable people in desperate states about their hair. THEY ARE IN NO WAY QUALIFIED TO DEAL WITH WOMEN WHO ARE EXPERIENCING SELF-ESTEEM, DEPRESSION, AND MEDICAL ISSUES AROUND THE LOSS OF THEIR HAIR.

I've never met such UNETHICAL people in my life.

They should be shut down! They stole $500 without a blink.

Reason of review: no services or goods for payment / unethical practices.

Hair Club Cons: Nightmare, Refund policy not fully explained, Breach of contract.

• Hair Club Toronto

Comments

The Toronto location is very expensive and rude.

@Anonymous

Toronto branch: four of their office staffs have complaints filed against them...