50 W Big Beaver Rd #620, Troy, MI 48084, USA

Update by user Sep 04, 2018

While this site "Pissed Consumer" has been very helpful in resolving this matter, I have again requested an update on my status from HairClub. HairClub said they would refund/cancel my contract since I am very unhappy with the results.

Either it takes forever to terminate the contact or I am getting a runaround.

Since I am still getting a monthly bill, I will continue to request updates. I feel confident this matter will be resolved, again, due to the presence and posting on "Pissed Consumer".

Original review posted by user Aug 04, 2018

I have already complained about the lack of results from their so-called program for hair replacement or thinning hair improvement on this Website. After complaining, I did get an email from the company stating that they would refund my account.

Next I received paperwork to sign and forward back to them.... which I did immediately. I did not hear anything back from them after about a week, so I sent an email; in return I got an email from the company saying that the particular individual that was handling the refund was on vacation.

Next, I have received a statement in the mail from the company and there was no mention of any refund. I have since mailed the company 3 more times and I have heard nothing back from them.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments