Red Deer, Alberta
1.4K views
2.0

In past two years since having hair system started. My appointments are hard to get .

As a paid member was guaranteed so many Hair appointments are to be booked along with full service . You are at the mercy of the Receptionist to get the appointments booked within a time line. This is not happening . I have had my hair system slide/move forward twice leaving bald and white sticky tape exposed to those around me.

Total embarrassment, so need to wear a ball cap a lot. What the point of a hair system when u need to get a ball cap due to deglect from appointments not happening .

The Receptionist tells you , we r booked and you are not the only client we have . Last two years , 3 stylists have resigned, I wonder?....

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Hair Club Cons: Poor appointment bookings, Hair.

Comments

Toronto, Ontario, Canada #945248

Embarrassing indeed...You may consider other yet better options available . My advise to you is to Find a hair stylist who will apply cut and style your hair systems/pieces, it's their own private business naturally they provide you a better care and services, the end result surely it'll be far more greater and satisfactory. You may also consider to order your own custom made hair system online there are numbers of hair companies where you can order your hair systems from: no contract no monthly membership payments and of course moneyback guaranteed...My best