3.2K views

I went in and they charge $3,000.00, my first appointment I was there for over and hour and didn’t see much difference I Am thinning in the back, and they said to come back next week for another appointment. So I came back and was there for over an hour, I had a bad feeling this wasn’t going to work.

So I told them I wasn’t happy and asked for a refund, which they said I couldn’t have. They offered me a Hair piece which I couldn’t image wearing. I remover sitting in the waiting room and all these guys were coming in and they looked terrible. It looked last me a dead animal on their head.

Do I took them to small claims court and lost because I didn’t read the contract throughly.

So if your thinking of doing this Don’t

Save YOUR MONEY ITS S RIPOFF

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Please contact me and we'll take care of this for you. My e-mail is mnassar@hcfm.com

comments have possibly saved me a world of hurt and several thousands as I was about to make an appointment. thanks to all of you for helping me

Thank you for your comments i have had chemo therapy and my hair is having a hard time growing I have seen their advertisement and was interested in getting help with my hair to grow but after reading about your experiences No thank you I will try to do it on my own thank you for your heads up

@Anonymous

Try Quiff & Co. Awesome hair system.

They are in London but work with people all over the world. Look up their videos on YouTube.

Hi! Please follow @thereal_hairclub on Instagram for more reviews and stories on how terrible they treat their clients and employees.

Scam, harassment, bullying, and lying. A toxic workplace and shady business practices.

We would love for you to shar your story with our page. The Hair Club needs to stop hurting people!!!

Hair Club Reviews