Orange Park, Florida
1.3K views
2.0

I viewed a hair club advertisement stating that if you were not satisfied with one solution, they would apply the price to another solution to your satisfaction. I thought "cool", so I call Hair Club in Phila PA and scheduled a consultation.

Seemed like their main concern was getting me approved for as much $ as possible. They convinced me that I was not a good candidate for a transplant and recommended a "non- surgical" procedure (which was non other than a hair piece) ; I later found out that they do not even hair transplants. Anyway, I fell for it and for the next two weeks I trips from Delaware to Phila getting this hair re-done. They started giving glue to take home to avoid so many trips.

Finally, after a couple weeks I removed it on my own and called them for another solution. All they offered was for me to come in for scalp massages; trying to exhaust the funds I was approved for. I declined and they told me there was nothing else they could do. I asked "so I'm just stuck with a $2,000.00 bill"?

They informed me that was between me and the lenders. WOW!!!!

I will be getting an attorney to receive full payment back. I would not recommend Hair Club to anyone for any reason.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Procedure.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Hair Club Cons: Nightmare.

Comments

Hcm is fake,the service is rude & it's very expensive.(Toronto)

Hair club does offer sugery because mt bf got his done at hair club for men in ny like 3 years ago. Maybe you really dont qualify for it? Jusst a thought...