Lutherville Timonium, Maryland
1.7K views

I have been a client for several years and switched to the Towson location for convenience. I have been a client of Jen's for years in Columbia.

The manager in Towson is horrible and very unprofessional. I explained my concerns about my hair and the fact that I have extreme shedding and she said I can't help you and walked away from me. Jen said that is very common and several others have the same complaint about her, but nobody will do anything to fix it. I think I might transfer back to Columbia where I never had any issues.

Jen told me to complain to corporate about her.

Anna Marie only cares about the money and not the people, that is very obvious.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Manager.

Comments

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for your loyalty to HC. I extremely apologize if you feel like your appointments in Towson and/or interactions with myself of any member of our team have been less then exceptional.

I would appreciate the opportunity to communicate with you directly to rectify this situation. Please contact me at 667-308-7001 at your earliest convenience.

Sincerely,