For the past 2 years I have dealt with a degrading matrix found out through the current GM that the previous manager was relieved in he was supplying hair to me outside the contract limitations because of my many return visits to have a replacement of a product that was no longer of the quality that I had received in the prior 4 years. The stylist would never look at my file to see what I wanted for cut.

She would do her own thing. Every time she was told I do not part my hair yet would always cut it and part it. They discriminated against me because of my disability using that as an excuse for cancelling me and saying they would not refund my money for the remaining 3 months of the contract I have contacted Iowa Attorney General the Hon. Tom Miller who is heading the case against them.

Payment was stopped to them for a Service they were not providing me for to any scintilla of satisfaction of their hair replacement matrix that continued to shed and tangle because of them cutting it improperly and HC sending out an inferior product no longer performing for the excessive $540.00 a month when I finally voiced my disgust they rudely kicked me out !

Threatening legal action on me for no crime or harmful or criminal behavior or malice of aforethought on my part. Bullshit

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Xtrands Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Nightmare, Glue they used to mess my hair up, Price, Cannot say no to program, Were not honest.

Comments