1.4K views

The disaster happen in Elmwood Park Nj It's a birds nest....I am a Cancer survivor got it done yesterday, it's not real hair....glue came off 5hrs later....thwy are all about the money, the claim to work with Cancer patient's they have some nerve claiming to help people all they do it's help themselves to your money. I am embarresed & disgusted.

Places like this should not be allowed. To many people with hair loss for different reasons. They don't bother telling you what the cause of the hair loss might be do to....according to them it's in the genes. I did asked many of questions got the lame answers.

I want my money back, had me in tears all day long. One thing it's to loose your hair for health reasons another it's to have these money hungry creeps take whatever dignity you have left.

I'm crushed, embarresed & shame on you people, little hopes one has & you have destroyed me today. Synthetic Birds Nest Nightmare!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Extension.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Thank you for letting people like myself know what they are about. I kind of felt like it could not be true, so I walked away.

I have been wearing a wig for 20 years now and everything that they was being said to me sounded just like a very expensive wig. I will continue to wear my $20.00 wigs and be happy.

@Me

They ruined my life my marriage my self worth. They should be suied

Hair club sucks steal your hard earn money

To shave your head put some Elmer’s glue on it then smash a wig down then tell u how great I look when u really look like a joke

@Anonymous

You all look like clowns

$29"000 and lied to by them. They should be stopped

Lol suckers.

The outcome of the nightmare

BIRDS NEST NIGHTMARE

Stuck with the glue that never worked, can't get the glue out.....I believe I might have to shave my hair off.....A COMPLETE NIGHTMARE. It took a while for whatever hair grew after quimo.

Thank you for this mess Hair Club.

Don't keep stealing from people, you shouldn't have an operating business.....THEY SHOULD CLOSE YOUR DOORS FOR GOOD!

@PISSED

Try micopigmentation

@PISSED

I'm like a bird,I wanna fly away