Oakland, California
Featured Not resolved

I have been going here for the past year. My hair started falling out, I lost more than half my hair and i was devastated so I turned to them for help.

After 3 bad dye jobs, wrong products, etc. I'm still wearing my hat. Then, they started trying to sell me wigs. I was so upset after the 3rd bad dye job, I asked them to mail my products to me as I would NOT be returning for my last "deep conditioning treatment" I also asked for the 3rd time to let me know what they used on my hair so I could correct the color.

A few days ago I received the products and not only did they send me the WRONG product, they did not let me know what was used on my hair. I'm so angry that I wasted $5400.00 on this crap. I could have had lots of wigs for the money I wasted here. If I had known what a scam this is I would have purchased Monoxidil and used Nioxin products!

I hate my gray/white and orange hair!! Thanks for nothing Hair Club!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

RobustLeopardTortoise439

I bought a hair piece in Tracy ($4000?) I was told there was no other cost. I then find out they have been charging me $400 per month to maintain the hair piece.

I never signed a contract, Don't know what to do. Pissed.