Hialeah, Florida
1.8K views
1.4

I went in for a consultation because I am losing hair. They convinced me to go with their services and had me sign a bunch of paperwork.

One of the forms they gave me had a 3 day right to cancel. I did research that night and found that all they were going to do is glue a hairpiece to my head. I also found a lot of bad reviews and then decided to cancel. I canceled in writing and by telephone.

I spoke to the sales rep. who helped me and she assured me everything would be cancelled. I found our a couple of weeks later that I was charged by the finance company the full amount of $4,500.00.

They are effusing to give me a refund and the finance company wants the money. This is criminal what they are doing to their customers.

Reason of review: They wont give me my refund.

Hair Club Cons: Company.

• Scamming Hair Club

Comments

The exact same thing happened to me at the Ontario CA office. I even called and emailed explaining I had a doctor's appointment so I could talk to her to see if I had an underlying cause such as lupus or thyroid.

The sales rep basically told me that I was lying and was very unprofessional.

I hope some that there is a class action lawsuit against them. Big rip off.

#1198223
@Anonymous

Yes same thing happehed to me..they are the worse scamers lets get togeter and find an atty file a. lawsuit against them...

346 4026118

Their product is over priced & their customer service is rude