1730 St Laurent Blvd Suite 550, Ottawa, ON K1G 3Y7, Canada
1.6K views
1.4

I went to Hair Club in Ottawa, after paying $ Cdn 3750.00 (Less discount) it 6 month to get the suitable hair lace(They call it system) and then they said it has been 6 month now you have to go on a program and they presented a paper that I never saw when I was signing the agreement. In this program you choose your plan and pay monthly fees and you also pay annual fees to change the lace as many times as you want depends on your plan allowance the cheapest plan is $ 278.00 /month the most expensive plan is $ 1539/month.

This is all scam and lies save your money don't be fooled they hide their plan (Preferred Client Program) cost till you are fully involved and you have no choice to go back. Note: The lace or the system wont last more than 3 months maximum because the hair falls off everyday.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Hair Treatment.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Hair Club Cons: Very bad.

Comments

I totally agree. i HOPE AND PRAY SOMEONE SUES THIS COMPANY AND THE REGULATORS PUT A FULL STOP ON THIS ABSOLUTE SCAM.

Misrepresentation and no total disclosure.

Innocent people who gfo preserve their self esteem are ripped off and trapped. I am wondering why the courts aren't doing anything?

@Peter Pan

Are you friends with Mickey Mouse?

@Peter Pan

Aren’t you on the Disney channel?

Dejah

This is a valid complaint. I hate that they don't mention the monthly fee until it's too late to back out.HOWEVER.

I was lucky in my case because a friend was already a HCM client and he said "Look at this - I have hair now for only $320 per month!"So I knew going in that there was a month fee after the initial 3 grand.Many years later I am SOOOOO very happy to have GQ hair. And yes I have paid HCM many thousands of dollars but at least I now enjoy my life of hitting on women (and being hit on) now that I am no longer bald.If you can't afford $320-$400 per month, you have to roid up and shave your head.

Women like big guys that are bald. But not as much as they like GQ hair on any size guy lol

I paid 3 thousand dollars & Surprisingly later signed a contract at 4 hundred a month.i had to visit every week for touch ups,paid for products ,hated it , I canceled everything,shaved my head & things are good with me .....try it

I hope you cancelled your agreement

@Ex-client from 2014

How can I cancel my agtreement?

@Efranklin