2.2K views

I am a new client to Men's Hair Club. I am getting used to the new hair. As for the Polyfuse I don't know what it will do but yesterday they remove the front part and hair had already regrown. It has only been two weeks.

The New Orleans staff is great and have been nothing but nice to me. I had previously gone to them 4 times and each time when I said that I couldn't afford it, they were still extremely nice. There was no pressure.

I also have a friend who has been with them for 30 years and he is extremely satisfied.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Hair Club Pros: Customer service.

Comments

If you are a woman plaqued with thinning hair due to androgenic alopecia, I would highly recommend Hairclub. They tell you the strands are temporary and they are.

If you pay the fee you get thousands of strands. They are strategically placed as to give you denser and volume in areas that are needed. With the amount that you pay you also get a color and cut every 4-6 weeks.

They are great. here's my suggestion because the strands are synthetic I would recommend using a high end shampoo and conditioner.