Portland, Oregon
1.5

Hair club is a scam! They scammed me out of $3,500.

They give you the option to color your hair, theyre pait is horrible, they lie about it saying that it is so good and it wont harm you, that a lie. First theyre hair die made my hair red and brunette at the same time and they kept covering this lie up by saying that it is just from the sun, it wasnt. Theyre hair program is the biggest scam!! They tell u, u will see results after a certain amount of time, when they perfectly know in the contract u signed, they give you 3 business days for a refund after that u cant get a refund.

At the end of the 9 months my hair was still falling and it was not growing at all.

I was very dissapointed and when i told them at the end of the 9 months that it did not help me at all, they tried to get me to stay by saying they can glue on hair to my scalp and that you could sow 500 hairs onto my real hair and that they would even make the first appointment free.

They are like sirens with theyre advirtising, saying how it works just to lure u in and steal all your money!

Do not go to hair club it is a scam and founded by the devil himself!!!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments