Review about Hair Club Hair Replacement from Los Angeles, California

102 of 256 Hair Club reviews

I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated and dissatisfied with what has occurred in the last 7 months.You promise me I will have appointments every 8 weeks and it turned out to be every 12 weeks and I'm doing all the driving I'm dealing with my hair between the 12 weeks.

its been a miserable task and it seems like you're getting the money and I'm doing all the work, somethings wrong.And when I started I was supposed to be seen every 8 weeks instead it turned out to be every 12 weeks when I asked for a wet and wavy hair they gave me recycle tango and mangled hear that wasn't human this wasn't the hair I chose nor did they give me the color I asked for I've been trying to keep it from matching it mess all day long is hard to deal with unmanageable I had to spend my lunch break is trying to get it right I'm just unhappy with the whole situation is this the way Hair Club for all their customers therefore I am requesting to cancel my contract and receive half the money that I paid find Vons phone number 66 1916 9774

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Hair Club Hair Replacement
Review category
Beauty Centers and Spas
review #661810

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Hair Club? Submit review ›
Helpful? 12 Yes 12 4 No 4
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
102 of 256 Hair Club reviews

Sep 26, 2015 #1039636

Dear Sir,
I would also be pissed off if they did that to my hair. It looks as though you have a shitzu strapped to your head. With you're features, a bald look would go well.
Hang in there brother...

0 5 Reply

Nov 13, 2015 #1063295

Umm..it's a woman! Not a bro

3 0 Reply

Jul 24, 2015 #1011426

@Anonymous only a coward would make such a post and not show their face! VERY IGNORANT PERSON!

0 6 Reply

Jul 26, 2015 #1012060

You are a coward also for not signing in and using anonymous. Loser.

1 1 Reply

Jul 12, 2015 #1006558

Instead of hair replacement, you should have gotten a face replacement.

1 13 Reply

Jul 26, 2015 #1012062

Show your ugly face then ***! probably a racist on here. ***!

3 4 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.