1.5

I joined the hair club back in June of 2017. Since I’ve been with them for a year now, I have not seen any growth with my hair my year was up this June 2018.

I paid up until June 3months in advance. I’ve since paid over 5,000.00 with no results. I went and told them I no longer wanted there services anymore. That they should reimburse me some of my money.

The receptionist said she would call to check. But instead they debited my bank account for another Ext that I didn’t receive after I paid up from April to june2018. I’m very pissed off and I don’t recommend this company to anyone I have also filed a fraudulent withdrawal with my bank. This is the Tracy California branch.

They even died my hair and messed it up. If we can’t resolve this problem I’m going to sue this company I have pictures too.

Product or Service Mentioned: Hair Club Customer Care.

Comments

Hair club are just scam artists , really hope you sue this company and puts them out of business

Hair Club Reviews